Haryana Govt Jobs 2020: Get all Haryana Government Jobs Notifications 2020 are given here for all qualifications like 10th, 12th, technical and Any Degree, etc. and latest Haryana Govt Job updates.
Govt Jobs in Haryana 2020
|Post Date||Board Name||Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|04.11.2020||BEL||Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer||125||B.E/B.Tech||25.11.2020||More Details|
|02.11.2020||HSSC||JBT Teacher||5695||Refer Advt.||–||More Details|
|23.10.2020||Indian Army||Soldier Tradesman||–||16.11.2020||More Details|
|20.10.2020||CRSU||Associate Professor||13||PhD/ Master Degree||08.11.2020||More Details|
|16.10.2020||KCGMC Karnal||Senior Resident and Demonstrator||83||MBBS/MD||23.10.2020||More Details|
|15.10.2020||CRSU||Associate Professor, Professor||13||Ph.D. Degree, Masters||01, 09.11.2020||More Details|
|14.10.2020||ESIC||Senior Resident, Junior Resident, and Senior Resident Against GDMO||78||Refer Advt.||Walk-in: 20.10.2020||More Details|
|09.10.2020||Haryana Transport Department||Apprentice||64||Refer Advt.||20.10.2020||More Details|
|07.10.2020||ESIC Manesar||Senior Resident, Specialist||16||MBBS/ PG/ Diploma||Walk-in: 14.10.2020||More Details|
|05.10,2020||KCGMC||Specialist Doctor||13||MBBS, MD, MS, DNB||Walk-in: 08.10.2020||More Details|
|30.09.2020||THSTI||Senior Resident, Junior Resident, DEO||06||Graduation/ MD/ DNB/ DGO/ MBBS/ 12th||13.10.2020||More Details|
|30.09.2020||NDRI||SRF, Young Professional-II & Others||17||Masters/ Ph.D./ M.Phil/ PG/ M.A/ Graduation||03.10.2020||More Details|
|30.09.2020||BPS Govt Medical College||Medical Officer, Doctors||83||MBBS/ MD/ MS/ DNB/ DIP||05.10.2020||More Details|
|29.09.2020||Chandigarh Forest Dept||Forest Guard & Forester||20||10+2||20.10.2020||More Details|
|28.09.2020||ESIC Faridabad||Senior Resident, Junior Resident||94||MBBS, MD, DNB, Diploma||Walk-in: 29.09.2020||More Details|
|25.09.2020||IOCL||Chief Research Manager, Senior Research Manager||04||Bachelor Degree||23.10.2020||More Details|
|25.09.2020||IOCL||Research Officer||02||Bachelor Degree||23.10.2020||More Details|
|24.09.2020||ESIC||SR, JR||94||PG/ Diploma||Walk-in:29.09.2020||More Details|
|23.09.2020||THSTI||Project Associate-II||01||Master’s Degree||25.09.2020||More Details|
|23.09.2020||THSTI||Lab Technician||01||Graduation||25.09.2020||More Details|
|23.09.2020||THSTI||Post Doctoral Fellow||02||PhD||25.09.2020||More Details|
|19.09.2020||ECIL||Technical Officer||17||Engineering||30.09.2020||More Details|
|15.09.2020||Kurukshetra University||Faculty||52||As per AICTE norms||21.09.2020||More Details|
|11.09.2020||BPS Govt Medical College, Sonepat||Junior Resident||50||MBBS||15.09.2020||More Details|
|09.09.2020||RRD Haryana||State Project Officer||11||M Tech/ M.E./ M.Sc/ B.Tech/ Masters||09.10.2020||More Details|
|07.09.2020||MIDHANI||Junior Artisan||04||SSC + ITI||26.09.2020||More Details|
|03.09.2020||Kurukshetra University||Assistant Professor & Others||106||Refer notification||17.09.2020||More Details|
|21.08.2020||ESIC||Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Senior Resident Against GDMO, & Tutor||103||PG/MBBS Degree||Walk-in: 28.08.2020||More Details|
|21.08.2020||ESIC||Super Specialist/ Research Scientist, Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor||45||PG Degree||Walk-in: 28.08.2020||More Details|
|20.08.2020||CDLU||Part-Time Teacher||88||Masters Degree||Walk-in: 17.08.2020 to 01.09.2020||More Details|
|19.08.2020||NHM Haryana||Biologist MO||6||MBBS/ PhD/ MSc||Walk-in: 30.11.2020||More Details|
|19.08.2020||NHPC||Trainee Engineer & Officer||86||B.Sc/ MBA, LLB, CA, ICWA, CMA/ PG||28.09.2020||More Details|
|17.08.2020||PPQS||Joint Director, Deputy Director & Assistant Director||42||M.Sc./ B.Sc. Degree||60 Days||More Details|
|14.08.2020||Gurugram University||Assistant, Deputy Registrar & Other||38||Master Degree||03.09.2020||More Details|
|10.08.2020||WCD||JJB Member, Chairperson(Child Welfare Committee)||16||Graduation||07.09.2020||More Details|
|07.08.2020||DHFWS||Zonal Entomologist, Insect Collector||03||12th pass||13.08.2020||More Details|
|01.08.2020||ICAR-CICR||Young Professionals||07||Master’s/ Graduate||Walk-in: 11.08.2020||More Details|
|21.07.2020||BPSGMCK||Specialists Doctor||28||MBBS Degree||24.07.2020||More Details|
|20.07.2020||Haryana Vidhan Sabha||Reporter, Typist & Others||09||Refer Notification||03.08.2020||More Details|
|20.07.2020||ESIC||Senior Resident, Tutor and Junior Resident||90||MBBS/ PG Degree||24.07.2020||More Details|
|20.07.2020||KCGMC||Radiologist, Duty Medical Officer||22||MBBS Degree||23.07.2020||More Details|
|14.07.2020||PGIMS||Non-teaching Group-C||27||Master Degree||05.08.2020||More details|
|10.07.2020||HLDB||Project Supervisor, Milk Tester, and other||28||12th pass/ Graduate||30.07.2020||More Details|
|10.07.2020||RCB||Various||37||Ph.D./ M. Tech||18.07.2020||More Details|
|09.07.2020||PGIMS||DEO, Demonstrator & Other Posts||23||MBBS/MD||17.07.2020||More Details|
|06.07.2020||MSME Technology Center Rohtak||Manager, Senior Engineer, and other||12||Engineering/ Diploma/ B.Com||14.08.2020||More Details|
|03.07.2020||Kurukshetra University||Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff||78||Refer Notification||15.07.2020||More details|
|02.07.2020||SHKM GMC||Specialist Doctors & Deputy Medical Officers||63||MBBS degree||Refer Advt||More details|
|26.06.2020||NIFTEM||Assistant Profesor||11||Master’s Degree||20.07.2020||More details|
|25.06.2020||NRHM||Technician and Other posts||19||MBBS, B. Pharma||31.07.2020||More Details|
|25.06.2020||DHFWS Narnaul||Technician||17||B.Pharma, D.Pharm, GNM, B.Sc Nursing||30.06.2020||More Details|
|23.06.2020||HPSC||IAS||5||Refer Notification||28.06.2020||More details|
|23.06.2020||THSTI||Research Associate and Project Associate II||08||Ph.D.in Biomedical Sciences||02.07.2020||More details|
|20.06.2020||Haryana Police||It Professional||Various||B.E/ B. Tech||10.07.2020||More details|
|20.06.2020||BPSGMC||Senior Resident, Demonstrator||31||PG degree||26.06.2020||More details|
|12.06.2020||IIWBR||SRF, YP-I and YP-II||08||B.Sc Agri, Degree in Biochemistry, MSc Ag/ Botany||20.06.2020||More Details|
|12.06.2020||BPSGMCK||Assistant Professor, Demonstrator, Research Scientist, and Research assistant||14||MBBS, M.Sc||23.06.2020||More Details|
|11.06.2020||NBRC||Scientist ‘B’ and Other||–||Degree||30.06.2020||More Details|
|05.06.2020||PPQS||Technical Officer||175||Degree||12.06.2020||More Details|
|29.05.2020||PGIMS||Sr. House Surgeon||153||MBBS||12.06.2020||More Details|
|28.05.2020||HMT||Jr. Associate||01||Mat+ITI/ NAC in FitterTrade||10.06.2020||More Details|
|26.05.2020||APCPL||Engineering Executive Trainees||25||Degree||03.07.2020||More Details|
|26.05.2020||ICLS||Sr. Consultant & Others||13||Refer Notification||29.05.2020||More Details|
|18.05.2020||NHM Haryana||Go Through With Notification||01||Medical Graduate (MBBS)||21.05.2020||More Details|
|13.02.2020||HSSC||TGT, Work supervisor, Electrician, Fitter Instructor||1137||Matriculation||15.05.2020||More Details|
|08.05.2020||BPSGMC||Duty Medical Officer & Specialist Doctor||143||MBBS||13.05.2020||More Details|
|20.02.2020||Haryana Roadways State Transport||Clerk, Stenotypists, Motor Vehicle Inspector, Junior Scale Stenographer||88||10th/ Graduate||28.02.2020||More Details|
|18.02.2020||HSSC||Canal Patwari||1100||Graduate||02.03.2020||More Details|
|18.02.2020||HSSC||Gram Sachiv||697||Graduate||02.03.2020||More Details|
|14.02.2020||ICAR-NDRI||JRF & Young Professional posts||15||Master Degree||Walk-in: 20.02.2020 to 13.03.2020||More Details|
|13.02.2020||THSTI Haryana||SRF & SPA||02||MD||21.02.2020||More Details|
|12.02.2020||HSSC||Home Guard||2109||10th Pass||Update Soon||More Details|
|11.02.2020||HSSC||Operator, Mason, Supervisor & Others||755||Graduate||17.02.2020||More Details|
Lakhs of Freshers & Experienced candidates get employed across the state of Haryana in multiple vacancies. You can search for educational wise jobs in Haryana by the following table we enclosed in this page. People who are eagerly preparing for the Haryana Government Jobs can reach the correct platform. We update this page on a daily basis by searching various websites. You just visit this page and find the related job as per your qualification. Along with the Haryana Govt Jobs Recruitment, we can also update other related info to provide a clear idea about each recruitment.
The Haryana government initiates enormous recruitment notifications to fill up the available vacant posts in various departments. It strengthens its services and development by recruiting skilled candidates every year. It helps the number of people who are seriously preparing for Govt Jobs in Haryana. State govt of Haryana offers employment opportunities to the freshers and experienced people every year. Various job advt released on its official websites and sometimes in local newspapers as it has multiple departments. It is tough to find the right opportunity for the aspirants alone. This page is specially designed to share fresh updates about the govt of Haryana state jobs.
List of Departments of Haryana Govt
List of Departments across the state of Haryana is as follows
- Home Department, Haryana
- Department of Agriculture and Welfare, Haryana
- Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying, Haryana
- Directorate of Archaeology & Museums, Haryana
- Department of Higher Education, Haryana
- Department of School Education, Haryana
- Department of Elementary Education, Haryana
- State Election Commission Haryana
- Electronics & Information Technology Department, Haryana
- Department of Environment, Haryana
- Excise & Taxation Department, Haryana
- Finance Department Haryana
- Fisheries Department, Haryana
- Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Haryana
- Haryana Forests Department
- Health Department Haryana
- Irrigation & Water Resources Department, Haryana
- Labour Department Haryana
- Haryana Police Department
- Prisons Department, Haryana
- Directorate of Information, Public Relations & Languages Department, Haryana
- Public Works Department, Haryana
- Revenue and Disaster Management Department,
- Rural Development Department
- Haryana Tourism Department
- Department of Town & Country Planning
- Department of State Transport, Haryana
- Treasuries & Accounts Department
- State Vigilance Bureau, Haryana
- Women and Child Development Department
- Public Health Engineering Department
- Principal Accountants General Haryana
- Haryana Archives Department
- Government of Haryana Transport Department ( Regulatory Wing)
- Civil Aviation Department
- Haryana Land Records
- Development & Panchayats Department, Haryana
- Department of Economic and Statistical Analysis
- Haryana Institute of Public Administration (HIPA)
- Horticulture Department
- Department of Home Guards & Civil Defence, Haryana
- Department of Industries & Commerce, Haryana
- Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana
- Haryana State Legal Services Authority
- Department of Renewable Energy, Haryana
- Directorate of Social Justice & Empowerment
- The welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Department
- Department of Sports & Youth Affairs
- Directorate of Supplies & Disposals, Haryana
- Department of Technical Education, Haryana
- Food & Drug Administration Haryana
- Employees State Insurance Health Care, Haryana
- Chief Electrical Inspector Department
Eligibility Requirements for Govt Jobs in Haryana
The Haryana government gives a chance to work with it for the people who satisfy the specified academic conditions, age limit, and physical standards as mentioned below.
Educational Qualification for Haryana Vacancies
Candidates should have the prescribed academic background such as 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-graduation, MBA, MCA, BTech, etc from recognized university or board to apply for Haryana state govt recruitment.
Usually, the maximum age limit will be 60 years, and the minimum is 18 years to participate in recruitment drives.
Haryana Govt Jobs Apply Online Process
Willing candidates can apply for any govt job in Haryana state through online or offline mode. The official advt is having the application mode and complete guidelines. Here also you can get a complete step by step process to fill the form successfully to get a govt job in Haryana.
Online Mode Application Submission for Govt Jobs in Haryana
Very first, candidates have to go to the official website of the respective government department of Haryana state for example of PSC of Haryana is http://www.hssc.gov.in/
- On the home page, you have to search the recruitment’s tab.
- Click on the tab and find the notification of the Haryana Vacancies which you want.
- Download or open the official advt and read it carefully.
- If you satisfy the academic, age and physical standards, then go for the apply online link which is available there.
- First of all, new users need to finish the registration process before going to apply online option.
- After successful registration, go for the online application link.
- Then, a new window will be opened with the form.
- Fill asked information with the correct details.
- Upload the scanned documents like Photograph, Signature and other supporting documents as per prescribed dimensions.
- Save or submit the details.
- Complete the application fee payment through net banking/credit card/debit card/wallets.
- After completing the payment process, you have to note down the transaction id for future purposes if any technical problem occurs.
- Take a print of it and keep it with you.
Offline Mode Application Submission for Government Jobs in Haryana
- Candidates are advised to open the authorized web portal of respective jobs
- Go to the latest announcements tab on the home page.
- Find the relevant job notifications for you.
- Click on the official advt and observe the entire notification.
- Go to the application download link and apply if you satisfy all eligibility conditions.
- Take a print of it and fill the asked information correctly.
- Attach the required supporting documents as per norms along with the payment copy.
- Write the given address they mentioned on the envelope.
- Send it through the post before the last date.
Documents required to apply for Haryana Govt Jobs 2020
The following are the list of documents that you have to enclose while sending the form.
- Marks memos of 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation
- Date of Birth Certificate or SSC marks memo
- Community Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Passport size photo.
- Residence Certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Valid id proof (Any of below)
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Voter Id
- A Certificate signed by a Gazetted Officer.
Selection Process for Haryana Govt Jobs 2020
For selecting the right candidates to fill the available posts, the govt of Haryana framed the following section process for jobs.
- Written Examination/Screening Test (CBT/ OFFLINE)
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Physical Standard Test/ Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Trade/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
Preparation Methodology to crack Haryana Govt Jobs
Nowadays, pass marks are not enough to get a job in the respective department. Candidates should prepare well to get appointed. Not only hard work also needs smart work to secure the highest marks in the exam. A perfect preparation plan is the best solution to perform well in the exam. Candidates will be recruited based on the candidate’s scores in selection levels. The following are the preparation methodology, which helps you to crack the selection rounds easily.
All of us knew the written test is the most common round in the first level of the selection process to filter the candidates.
- To crack the written test, you need to have a clear idea about the exam pattern and exam syllabus.
- Everyone should start preparation from the next minute of registration.
- Based on the weightage, you need to find the difficult topics for you.
- Concentrate more on hard topics and less on easy topics.
- Your preparation plan should be based on your efficiency level.
- Download the topic wise practice papers on the internet.
- Solve the papers after completion of each topic preparation.
- While doing it, you have to prepare a note for the last minute preparation.
- Later go for a particular exam in previous papers.
- Solve the papers and start the revision.
- You have to stay with a piece of mind while writing the test.
- Time management also plays a vital role in competitive exams. So, you have to take care of it while practicing the previous year’s question papers.
- Be calm before 30minutes before the exam.
- Take hall ticket print out before one week from the exam commencement date to avoid last-minute tension.
- Go to the exam center one hour before with necessary documents.
Careers Opportunities/ Growth in Haryana Govt Jobs
The appointed candidate will get promotions based on their academic background and dedicated work style. Along with it, the government offers beautiful facilities for the employees. Moreover, job security is also one of the added advantages to the employees in the govt sector.
Haryana Govt Jobs Through EduMelon.in
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is submitting one application is valid for multiple positions?
Q. How do I get my password, If I forgot?
Q. What type of job notifications are released by the Haryana govt?
Q. Is it possible to change my name or details after applying?
Q. What is Age relaxation?