NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020| Exam Date: The higher authorities of the National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan will release the NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam Date shortly @ rajswasthya.nic.in. Also, the officials issue the NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020 tentatively in May 2020. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the below given link. Those who are eligible to attend the NHM Rajasthan Community Health Officer Examination 2020 must check the below sections to download the NHM Rajswasthya CHO Admit Card 2020 online. Get the direct link for the Rajasthan NHM Community Health Officer Admit Card 2020 Download from the end.
NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020 – Information
|NHM Rajswasthya Community Health Officer Hall Ticket 2020 | Exam Date Out|
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Total Vacancies||2500 Vacancies|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2020 (Expected)|
|Exam Date||May 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Document Verification|
Importance – Rajasthan NHM Community Health Officer Admit Card 2020
It is very important for all the candidates who have applied for the NHM Rajasthan CHO Notification 2020 must and should have to check this page to download the Rajasthan NHM CHO Admit Card 2020. Moreover, the officials at the test center will not allow the candidates who are not with their hall ticket. So, you should download your Rajasthan NHM Community Health Officer Admit Card 2020 from the direct link which is attached to the end of this page.
As the officials of the National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan had not yet released the exact date to release the admit card. Most probably, the NHM Rajasthan CHO Hall Ticket 2020 released tentatively in May 2020. So, we will update this page when they release it. Check our Edumelon page to get the latest updates.
Information Present On NHM Rajasthan CHO Hall Ticket 2020
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Category of the Contender
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Invisilator
Documents Required For NHM Community Health Officer Exam 2020
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
Download Rajasthan NHM Community Health Officer Admit Card 2020
Follow the instructions while downloading the NHM Rajswasthya CHO Admit Card 2020.
- Visit the official site of the National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan @ rajswasthya.nic.in.
- On the home page, candidates need to check for the direct link which is given or highlighted to download the “NHM Rajswasthya CHO Admit Card.”
- Click on that link.
- You will be then redirected to the new page.
- Over there, you need to enter the login credentials.
- Also, click on the submit button after checking the details.
- Candidates need to check the visible NHM Rajasthan CHO Hall Ticket 2020.
- Also, download it and then save a hard copy with you.
- Don’t forget to carry it along with you to the examination hall.
To Download NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020 – Click Here (Link will be activated in May 2020)
NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card Releases Date?
NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card expected to be released in the month of May 2020.
What is the NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam Date?
NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam will be conducted in May 2020.
Where can O download Rajasthan NHM Community Health Officer Admit Card?
Candidates can download the Rajasthan NHM Community Health Officer Admit Card from Edumelon. Also, get from the official site.
What else should I carry to the exam centre along with the admit card to the exam centre?
Candidates need to Carry Admit Card along with any one of the authorization documents such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, etc…