NIVH Admit Card 2020 @ nivh.gov.in | Section Officer, DEO, Primary Teacher, Copy Holder & Other Posts Exam Date: Candidates who are in search of the NIVH Hall Ticket 2020 can check this entire article. Our website Freshers Now is here to provide the details of the NIVH DEO, Copy Holder, Graphic Designer, Primary Teacher & Other Posts Admit Card 2020. The officials of the National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disabilities are going to release the NIVH Exam Admit Card 2020 in May 2020 tentatively.
The NIVH Admit Card 2020 link has been attached at the end of this article. After released by the official’s, the below-provided NIVH Hall Ticket 2020 link will be available for you. So stay updated with this page. To check the NIVH Exam Date 2020 details, move to the below sections.
NIVH Admit Card 2020 – DEO, Primary Teacher & Other Posts Details
|NIVH Admit Card 2020 | Check Section Officer, DEO, Primary Teacher, Copy Holder & Other Posts Exam Date|
|Organization Name||National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disabilities|
|Post Name||Regular Basis [Section Officer (Admin), Trained Graduate Teacher (English), Music Teacher (Instrumental), Mobility Instructor, Primary Teacher, Narrator Artist, Brallie Instructor, Proof Reader, Technician A.C, Lady Nurse]Contractual Basis [ Project Coordinator BCI (Braille Council of India) & North East., Assistant Production Manager (Large Print), Graphic Designer/ Page Makers, Assistant Production Manager (Braille), Hardware and Networking Engineer, Assistant Coordinator, Female Physical Education Instructor (PEI), Lecturer (Teachers Training Centre – Primary level), Information Technology and Assistive Technology Educator, Research Investigator, Carpenter, Electrician, Stereotype Operator (Data Entry Operator), Copy Holder, Mason]|
|Number Of Vacancies||30 Posts|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2020 (Expected)|
|Exam Date||May 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Objective/ Multiple Choice Questions)/ Skill Test|
Information Present On NIVH Hall Ticket 2020
After downloading the NIVH DEO, Copy Holder, Graphic Designer, Primary Teacher & Other Posts Admit Card 2020, check the below details.
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Test Centre
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number
- Registration Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Centre Code
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Name of the Conducting Authority
- Category of the Contender
- Name of the Examination
- Duration of the Online Test
- Name of the Applicant’s Father
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Signature of the Board Councillor
NIVH Exam Date 2020 – Section Officer, Primary Teacher, Copy Holder & Other Posts
The officials of the National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disabilities are scheduling to conduct the written test for Section Officer, DEO, Primary Teacher, Copy Holder & Other Posts tentatively in May 2020. You can check the NIVH Exam Date 2020 after downloading the hall ticket. To download the admit card, visit the official website or this page.
Documents Required For NIVH Exam 2020
Aspirants who are going to attend the written test have to carry any one of the below given original proofs for the exam.
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Any another id assigned by the state or central govt
- Any ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Steps To Download NIVH Admit Card 2020
- Initially move to the official website of the National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disabilities @ nivh.gov.in.
- The home page of the National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disabilities opens on the screen.
- Click on the English tab which is on the right side of the home page.
- Then all the information page is translated into English.
- Move to the Links –> Examination Cell/ Result link on the left side of the main page.
- Search for the link related to download the NIVH DEO, Copy Holder, Graphic Designer, Primary Teacher & Other Posts Admit Card 2020.
- Click on that link.
- Enter the registration number, password and date of birth of the aspirant and click on the submit button.
- Download the NIVH DEO, Copy Holder, Graphic Designer, Primary Teacher & Other Posts Hall Ticket 2020.
- Take the hard copy of the hall ticket and carry it for the exam.
To Download NIVH Admit Card 2020: Click Here (Link will be activated in May 2020 (Tentative)
We hope the above-provided NIVH Admit Card 2020 details are useful for the candidates. Follow our webpage Edumelon for instant notifications.
NIVH Admit Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Is the NIVH Admit Card Released for various posts?
No, NIVH Admit Card not yet released.
How Can I get NIVH Admit Card?
Candidates should download the NIVH Admit Card from Edumelon. Also, download it from the official site.
What is the NIVH various posts exam date?
NIVH various posts exam expected to be conducted in the month of May 2020.